Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a 2011 1.6 HDI with around 120,000 on clock. I have owned it for several months and its been running perfect. However over the weekend it hesitated a couple of times on acceleration. My friend offered to plug it in at his work and it came back with a fault on 4 injectors. It said that the injector resetting outside tolerance. He wasn't sure exactly what that meant so said best to take it to somebody else with my Peugeot experience. I just wondered if anyone had come across this before and what it meant?
Thanks

·
2,588 Posts
Hi....unusual for 4 injectors to have a fault...any fuel filter history? air leaks into the fuel line is also worth checking

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Iv not seen anything about fuel filters in the receipts i have for the car from the previous owners. It seems to have been well maintained but i know i don't have every receipt. The first thing my mate said was about the fuel filter but with him not coming across the code before, and it being on the all the injectors, I hesitated about doing it with out knowing more about the problem. I'm going to get some injector cleaning and add that see if that does anything. Just slightly concerned about throwing money at it with out knowing what the exact problem is.

·
2,588 Posts
Fuel filter is about £25..but if you havnt done on before have a read up on here and utube to get an idea....or get the codes read by some one with the right 'gear'

1 - 4 of 4 Posts