Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I have myself a broken injector overflow pipe! :/

It has sheered right at the end of the pipe between injector 2 and 3. Obviously the repair is urgent as diesel pours from it when the car is started.

Is this an easy repair (how do I remove the top section of the injector to replace the overflow connection) and where can I buy the replacement?

I have tried searching for the part and instructions but cannot find any??

The car in question is a 307 SW S 1.6HDI 2006.

Thanks in advance for any information guys :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, I think the right name for it is a leak off pipe. Looks like the part i need is T shaped that connects the leak off pipe/tubing and sits on the injector.

How do you replace this part and are they easily bought. I cant seem to source them, thanks

D

·
0 Posts
You'll have to buy the whole pipe incl all the rest of the connectors. They come as one piece.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hey guys!

I have myself a broken injector overflow pipe! :/

It has sheered right at the end of the pipe between injector 2 and 3. Obviously the repair is urgent as diesel pours from it when the car is started.

Is this an easy repair (how do I remove the top section of the injector to replace the overflow connection) and where can I buy the replacement?

I have tried searching for the part and instructions but cannot find any??

The car in question is a 307 SW S 1.6HDI 2006.

Thanks in advance for any information guys :)
Are we talking about the flexi pipe or the plastic outlet from the injector..?

The flexi pipe is simple to pull off and push a new bit on.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes it's the flexi pipe that runs between the top of the injectors.

Will try get the parts from dealer in the morning then get it sorted. Thanks for the info, was worth asking first before I ploughed into it and got it wrong! :)

Thanks guys

·
Registered
248 Posts
Great

If it is the flexi pipe, you can pick these up for next to nothing from any car parts shop (dealers will charge and arm & leg prices). Cut them to the same size as the old one and simply pull the old one off (you may need to carefully pry it off) and push the new one on - simple

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My local dealer has ordered the new set in for tomorrow - total cost £22. Which isn't bad from Peugeot themselves.

No it was the actual part that the hose plugs into and sits on top of each injector. Daft wee bit of plastic. Had a look around local scrappies but not one of their Peugeot had the same plastic part as mine.

Anyway, problem solved. Thanks for everybody's help here, made my life a a lot easier! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts