Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I'm still trying to get to the bottom of a hesitation / judder issue and have taken some live data readings.
Everything is fine except for the injector correction values.
Injector values are within tolerance according to pp, but number 3 isn't in line with the others.
Injector 1 = 92.82%
Injector 2 = 96.72%
Injector 3 = 116.22%
Injector 4 = 92.04%

All supposedly within tolerances but I've seen it before where injectors might within absolute limits, but can still start to give issues .

That's quite a spread in values and I'm wondering if it might be related to my 1300rpm hesitation issues. The car also has the 1800 rpm judder as well but a blanking plate sorts that one, but not the 1300 issue.

Also, is a misting of oil in the intercooler and inlet pipe work normal. Seems that the crankcase ventilated into the turbo air inlet pipe and was wondering if this is what causes the oily deposits.
What would cause this, any ideas or suggestions would be really appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
I have questioned correction values in the past and to be honest nobody really knows for sure but mines were further out than yours and ran fine so doubt those are your issue

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Normally what I see is that the correction values are all over the place at idle, but all snap into line when you rev it.

If you still suspect a bad injector then go for a drive with the graphical parameter measurement running and see if that catches one of them out.

A more reliable method would be to do a leak-off test.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts