Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A nightmare 207 is running again after I found a knackered injector. The refurbished injector has a 10 digit code on it but PP2000 only wants and 8 digit code. The original injectors have 9 digits printed on them and the last digit is ignored but I don't want to guess what to do with a 10 digit code.

Oh and in PP2000 software Injector 1 is at the flywheel end NOT the timing belt end. That had me scratching my head for a bit LOL.

Thanks all

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
No need to code injectors and no 1 is ALWAYS flywheel end on french cars its not the software that makes it that its the manufacturers

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have to love the French :)

It was a tiny bit smoky so I stopped the test drive thinking that it was a coding but obviously not. It has had the inlet manifold and everything off so the smoking might just be some loosens carbon etc and it will clear quickly enough. I will drive it again tomorrow in the daylight.

Thanks for the advice it is very much appreciated.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK all sorted now and thanks for the help.

It has been a bit of a crash course but I learnt a lot. I will post everything that I learnt on the original thread and hopefully it will help someone else who gets stuck like I did.

Thanks again...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts