Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people!

I got some issues with my 407 sw-05

It works well as it should be if it have been parked some hours but not if i drive for a while doesnt matter how long it seems but then i turn if off and let it cooldown for a bit. Next time i start it its driving on 3 cylinders.

It started after the carpet got stuck on the speed pedal so it went to 6000 rpm a few seconds. Then the car check engine light was on but the car was fine. Then it dissapeared for a week the suddenly after i accelerate hard on the 2nd gear it went to this again, engine light but this time the accelartion is unevenly and almost dies idling.

Got the following error messages today:

P0201 – Injector 1 -circuit malfunction
P1336 - Crankshaft Position Sensor

Are they related? some1 told me its the fuel injector. But why is my car working if i driving. Only once has it go down to 3 cylinders while driving and not just restart it.

Please help, im poor

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi people!

I got some issues with my 407 sw-05

It works well as it should be if it have been parked some hours but not if i drive for a while doesnt matter how long it seems but then i turn if off and let it cooldown for a bit. Next time i start it its driving on 3 cylinders.

It started after the carpet got stuck on the speed pedal so it went to 6000 rpm a few seconds. Then the car check engine light was on but the car was fine. Then it dissapeared for a week the suddenly after i accelerate hard on the 2nd gear it went to this again, engine light but this time the accelartion is unevenly and almost dies idling.

Got the following error messages today:

P0201 – Injector 1 -circuit malfunction
P1336 - Crankshaft Position Sensor

Are they related? some1 told me its the fuel injector. But why is my car working if i driving. Only once has it go down to 3 cylinders while driving and not just restart it.

Please help, im poor
First thing try to check wiring for crankshaft position sensor, clean it and if need be replace it.

·
Registered
15,158 Posts
I would say its highly likely you have done damage to the injector with your over revving episode.

Clear the fault codes drive it again then see what codes return THEN decide what needs doing but if you go for replacing injector french cars have no 1 at flywheel end so make sure you replace correct one :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts