Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!! I was hoping I could get some help, I just purchased a Peugeot 203 to restore in pretty bad conditions. Unfortunately I am in Ecuador, and is hard to find information in these classics. What I am trying to find out is information on original colors and types of paints for the car as well as information on where I can get original parts and ship them to my country. thanks for any information you guys can provide.

·
Registered
862 Posts
juanse_moncayo said:
Hey guys!! I was hoping I could get some help, I just purchased a Peugeot 203 to restore in pretty bad conditions. Unfortunately I am in Ecuador, and is hard to find information in these classics. What I am trying to find out is information on original colors and types of paints for the car as well as information on where I can get original parts and ship them to my country. thanks for any information you guys can provide.

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave2: these websites maybe of some help to you http://www.uniquecarsandparts.com.au/car_info_peugeot.htm

http://www.uniquecarsandparts.com.au/car_info_peugeot.htm

·
Registered
26 Posts
juanse_moncayo said:

nice buy, do u plan on doing any modz?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I just bought an older Peugeot also, I will forward good sources to you as they appear. For now I have contacted a Peugeot guru here in the US, Brian Holm, available mostly by telephone. He is going to have a parts quote for me next week, so I can get my car mobile and move her to a restoration locale without a lot of hassle.

Here is the info I have for him.
Other sources are included here, the number is a good one, I just used it last week.

revolutionmotors.com/linkk.html

Since I am new it will only let me post text, no urls. here is part, hopefully enough.

Boa Sorte!

Lance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts