Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new Indicator/wiper stalk unit- part number 96466656XT, but i cant find one anywhere!

ebay had one, but i missed it, breakers have a bunch of other ones, but not the right one...

Anyone got any ideas as to where i might find one? Used preferably.

·
Registered
190 Posts
There is a member on her that repairs them for around £30, they are in Bradford, west yorkshire. They are also on ebay offering a postal srvice.

·
5,633 Posts
Sale on at ECP and they do a good price on new units. Enter your Reg No and you will find under electrical just select the one with the right features front fogs etc

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
I need a new Indicator/wiper stalk unit- part number 96466656XT, but i cant find one anywhere!

ebay had one, but i missed it, breakers have a bunch of other ones, but not the right one...

Anyone got any ideas as to where i might find one? Used preferably.
Ring me I might have one if not I can fix the one you have 07599587119

·
Registered
464 Posts
Sorry to thread hijack, but the fog lights on my 407 dont turn off - the switch is on the indicator stalk - could this be something you could fix too trustme?

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Sorry to thread hijack, but the fog lights on my 407 dont turn off - the switch is on the indicator stalk - could this be something you could fix too trustme?
It's a comm 2005 if I remember correct if so then you would need to bring car to me as I have no means to test it

·
11,711 Posts
Just be careful - ECP listed the wrong unit for my 2007 307 with esp.
The problem with ECP is that they list them all.

Last Wednesday I asked them which pads and discs fitted my 307 as there were two sizes of discs and three different sizes of pad listed. I'm still waiting to hear back from them.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
548 Posts
The problem with ECP is that they list them all.

Know what you mean - best to get part number off service box and cross reference yourself.

In my case they didn't even list the one I needed - just all the other options of the model/year.

Had to laugh when I called in to see if they had wyns biocide in stock (a relatives garage is seeing more and more 'frog spawn' in plastic fuel tanks since increase in bio in regular derv) - tried selling me everything but what I asked for, supposedly all the additives they do are the same!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts