Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2007 1.6 hdi indicator does not cancel on left turn, any ideas on how to fix this would be helpful, also if a new switch unit is required a source would be useful. Seem to remember the is a member who is a good source of supply? Many thanks. Car is a Sw with cruise control .

·
Registered
342 Posts
The cruise control and media stalks should not be an issue as they just plug into the main switch assembly.
You will probably need to change the main switch as I understand that this is a common problem with peugeots.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
I had a problem with my indicator stalk with the dip switch part. I replaced the stalk but now sometimes when I do a right turn when it cancels the left indicator starts. Doing a left turn is fine. I can live with that but it is annoying if it is a Pug design fault. You can buy them from any of the motor factors by the way, the stalk not the design fault that is!

·
Registered
385 Posts
You can buy a new spring, it's only a few ££ but I believe it's quite an involved job to swap the spring.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had a problem with my indicator stalk with the dip switch part. I replaced the stalk but now sometimes when I do a right turn when it cancels the left indicator starts. Doing a left turn is fine. I can live with that but it is annoying if it is a Pug design fault. You can buy them from any of the motor factors by the way, the stalk not the design fault that is!
How I solved this was by putting a small piece of foam in the housing to prevent the stalk springing left. Saw it on youtube, three years now, jobs a good'n.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts