Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I've had the 407sw since May and I'm delighted with it. I've updated the maps on the RT3 to 2014, scrubbed the leather with Gliptone and it's come up perfect. When I bought the car it had a few niggles which did'nt cost a lot to sort (lower ball joints) Everything is now fine with two small exceptions. Parking sensors don't work, but my service guy forgot to write down the error codes, so the next time I'm in with him I'll get him to read the code again. The other more recent and more irritating is a message saying faulty indicator(s), with occasionally no bulb blown. I've checked and there is no bulb blown. It seems to be only when turning left. Can this be fixed with the scotchpad fix or is it the comms 2000?
Thanks,
Ronan.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi guys,
I've had the 407sw since May and I'm delighted with it. I've updated the maps on the RT3 to 2014, scrubbed the leather with Gliptone and it's come up perfect. When I bought the car it had a few niggles which did'nt cost a lot to sort (lower ball joints) Everything is now fine with two small exceptions. Parking sensors don't work, but my service guy forgot to write down the error codes, so the next time I'm in with him I'll get him to read the code again. The other more recent and more irritating is a message saying faulty indicator(s), with occasionally no bulb blown. I've checked and there is no bulb blown. It seems to be only when turning left. Can this be fixed with the scotchpad fix or is it the comms 2000?
Thanks,
Ronan.
it can not be fixed with scotch pad, is it a comm 2003 or comm 2005 and what make is it as I may be able to help you here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts