Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've had an issue the past few weeks where seemingly randomly the indicators and hazards would stop working completely when driving. I tended to leave the hazard button pushed in and some time later they'd start working again and begin flashing away.
Since the last time they conked out, they've not started working again. I've consulted the manual and changed number 3 and 6 fuse I believe in the glove box, still no result.
I've read that the relays may be the issue but can't find any info anywhere on which relay does what, so don't know which one to look at.
If there are any other possible remedies, or any info with relays, and advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Josh

·
6,250 Posts
Welcome to the forum a common fault on the 106 used to be hazard switch failure which stops the hazards and indicators working its often an intermittent fault and operating the hazard switch a couple of times can get them working for a short time.

If you plan on staying around please take the time to post an introduction in the correct thread :thumb:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would look for a loose connection on the hazard switch, get some electrical contact cleaner from Halfords, spray that on the indicator levers around the steering column etc and what not. :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts