Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a 307 2.0 hdi 2003 its a 110 rhs engine,
now the problem is it just dosnt seem to be boosting as it should be,turbo spins fine and no play in it,when on motorway its really hard to get above 70ish and when approaching a slight clime it starts to loose power and struggles a bit
so any help with this would be very much appreciated
regards steve:thumb:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Have you checked the thick black hoses for splits. I had issues like this but it was missed until the hose blew and the split was big enough to see. I had light oil stains on the engine cover as well but we couldn't tell where it was coming from. When it blew i was blowing black smoke from the exhaust.

Replaced the hose for £30 or so and it has been good since. They are easy to get off so it might be worth checking them.

·
Registered
238 Posts
could be the solenoid valve, leaking vacuum or could just be the dpf is blocking and makes the whole car gutless. best way to rule out dpf filter is get it on planet and check the differential pressures anything over 30mb then wash it out or dpf removal route.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i forgot to mention that ive had the dpf off and gave it a good washing out
as for the valve is there anyway of checking it?
steve

·
Registered
22 Posts
if i was you i would be checking the wiring to the turbo solonoid valve near the plug it could be corroded or even broken you can find that between the bottom of the sump and the back of the radiator the very bottom solonoid it should have a grey plug on it with a 1 white and 1 cream wire on it i think mine was broken, resoldered the wires and never had a problem with it since.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well im at a complete loss with this car now,checked all vacum pipes and wiring to turbo selanoid all good,cant blow through selanoid either way so thats ok
ran car with maf dissconected not much better iff at all,put a mter across it to make sure its working ok and seems good
so now at my wits end
steve:mad:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quick update just been out to the car again to check egr vac valve and i can blow through this one so i bet its up the swanny so ordered new one and will be with me by 4pm ill keep you posted
steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts