Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys , recently i purchased a 2001 2.0ltr hdi 90 307 , it needed a new ecu and bisi unit .
i got those ordered and it fired up and has been running ever since ,

my issues are that when the standard sterio is in .. it beeps every couple of seconds ?? im under the impression i need someone with peugeot planet to programe the new stuff ?

Also my climate control resets itself after every use , i'e ill go to the shops with it on medium fans 14c and come out of the shop its back on 28c full fans

, another thing is the sterio i have in their atm (aftermarket) doesnt switch off until my climate control turns off ( about 90 seconds after the key is removed )

If i let it switch off this way with the sterio still playing for those 90 seconds ,,,, when i return to start it my dash has a divvy fit for a second or 2

If there is anyone local to me ( newmarket/cambridge) who can rectify this then please get in touch i will pay for your time , many thanks
dan

·
Registered
857 Posts
hi guys , recently i purchased a 2001 2.0ltr hdi 90 307 , it needed a new ecu and bisi unit .
i got those ordered and it fired up and has been running ever since ,

my issues are that when the standard sterio is in .. it beeps every couple of seconds ?? im under the impression i need someone with peugeot planet to programe the new stuff ?

Also my climate control resets itself after every use , i'e ill go to the shops with it on medium fans 14c and come out of the shop its back on 28c full fans

, another thing is the sterio i have in their atm (aftermarket) doesnt switch off until my climate control turns off ( about 90 seconds after the key is removed )

If i let it switch off this way with the sterio still playing for those 90 seconds ,,,, when i return to start it my dash has a divvy fit for a second or 2

If there is anyone local to me ( newmarket/cambridge) who can rectify this then please get in touch i will pay for your time , many thanks
dan
Hi
The easiest solution for you would be to fit the original headunit and program it to the new bsi VIN to get rid of the beep
The aftermarket stereo is causing problems in the VAN network!

I am in north London, if you drive past this way, i could sort it out for you.

Regards

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi
The easiest solution for you would be to fit the original headunit and program it to the new bsi VIN to get rid of the beep
The aftermarket stereo is causing problems in the VAN network!

I am in north London, if you drive past this way, i could sort it out for you.

Regards
Yea that's what I want to do so that I have acces to the cd changer , I've tried to message zooanski as I believe he is around Cambridge as I don't really travel to London too much
Thanks
Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts