Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my missus has a 106 51 plate 2.0 litre petrol. The rubber buttons were perished on her fob so she ordered a new case which I replaced. The fob never unlocked her car so she always locked it by key and unlocked by fob. Anyways fob still unlocks car.
To make sure the alarm came on with double lock, put key in unlocked locked via key quite a few times. Car wont start and shows imm fault. Have I reset a code or something Suggestions please as getting grief:lol:

P

·
0 Posts
Hi my missus has a 106 51 plate 2.0 litre petrol. The rubber buttons were perished on her fob so she ordered a new case which I replaced. The fob never unlocked her car so she always locked it by key and unlocked by fob. Anyways fob still unlocks car.
To make sure the alarm came on with double lock, put key in unlocked locked via key quite a few times. Car wont start and shows imm fault. Have I reset a code or something Suggestions please as getting grief:lol:
get the old case, take transponder chip out, put in new case. happens all time when people put new cases onto keys.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
get the old case, take transponder chip out, put in new case. happens all time when people put new cases onto keys.
Brilliant stupid me:thumb: Starts ok but now gone into economy mode (left keys in ignition). Better try and find out how to get it out of that now. Ta for the prompt reply too.

P

·
0 Posts
with you trying to start it so much might have drained battery causing the economy mode thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts