Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I have problem with my keyfob/immobiliser. Couple weeks ago i have tried to unlock car with keyfob and nothing. Then I unlocked it manually and alarm was triggered. When I switched the ignition on the sign of 'crossed key' came on dashboard. First thought - battery. I have changed the battery in a fob and problem was solved, at least I thought. This morning again same problem: crossed key on dashboard and screaming alarm, plus car doesn't start. I got spare key as I thought it is battery again, but and second has same problem. Second key is good as I tested it week ago. I run PP2000 during screaming siren but no faults have been found. Any ideas where the fault is?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have tried but when I reach stage where I have to switch ignition within 15 seconds, after it has failed. At least I think I need to switch the ignition on, as it says switch +APC. Maybe you know how to switch the alarm off? It is hard to work when it is constantly on. Or maybe you know where the siren is so i just could unplug it

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Autodata gives this info on synchronising the keys on a 407

Switch ignition OFF. Switch ignition ON.
Press and hold lock button Fig. 1 [1] for approximately 10 seconds.
Switch ignition OFF.
Remove key from ignition switch.
Synchronization procedure complete.
Confirm synchronization has been successful by locking and unlocking vehicle.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Hello All,

I have problem with my keyfob/immobiliser. Couple weeks ago i have tried to unlock car with keyfob and nothing. Then I unlocked it manually and alarm was triggered. When I switched the ignition on the sign of 'crossed key' came on dashboard. First thought - battery. I have changed the battery in a fob and problem was solved, at least I thought. This morning again same problem: crossed key on dashboard and screaming alarm, plus car doesn't start. I got spare key as I thought it is battery again, but and second has same problem. Second key is good as I tested it week ago. I run PP2000 during screaming siren but no faults have been found. Any ideas where the fault is?
make sure the brown and grey connectors are in properly at the back of the comm 2000 unit

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what is it comm 2000?

Update: I disconnected car's battery for five min or so, then connected and bang everything works. After alarm was disarmed I got the access to alarm's setting via PP2000 and disabled it. Fault stays mystery:confused: At least car won't be screaming next time.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
what is it comm 2000?

Update: I disconnected car's battery for five min or so, then connected and bang everything works. After alarm was disarmed I got the access to alarm's setting via PP2000 and disabled it. Fault stays mystery:confused: At least car won't be screaming next time.
im glad you sorted it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts