Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right i've got a peugeot 306 1.8 and well my car got broken into the other day so i had too replace the Dvd player in my car today and so i got a new cd player wired it all in except one wire which wouldnt attach anywhere i'm not too sure if it has anything to do with the immobiliser/alarm but ever since i've changed it the whole alarm system has stopped working at i cant lock my doors as mechanisms not working in the doors either which i knew already so i rely on my alarm n immobiliser system too unlock n lock the car so i was just wondering if anyone could maybe know the answer im looking for too the situation im currently under

I also forgot too mention that when i press the keypad button too lock the car it still beeps just does not lock.

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
You checked the fuses?

Maybe you shorted something when changing the stereo. Wouldn't have thought stereo wiring would interfere at all with the alarm.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah it aint nothing too do with stereo now i've sorted all that n all wires out :) but imobilers and alarm still playing up so im going too be taking the 2 front doors off n check all the wires linked up with a mate and make sure all wires are good if not ill be fitting a new system in but yeah fuses are all fine i've checked all them also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts