Sorry, me again. Its not my fault, honest. Peugeot seem to contradict themselves constantly.
New PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® Amplify: (Standard on GT Line and GT versions)
To delight the senses further, new PEUGEOT 3008 SUV GT Line and GT versions
feature New PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® Amplify. Through the adaptation of key settings,
the following two distinctive experiences can be had on board new PEUGEOT 3008
• 'Boost': for a more dynamic experience
• 'Relax': for a more serene experience
New PEUGEOT i-Cockpit® Amplify awakens the senses in the following ways:
• Sight: Changes to lighting in the head-up digital instrument panel and touchscreen,
dependent on ambience.
• Sound: Amplification of engine sound (through speakers) to stimulate the
• Scent: Different fragrances to arouse the senses, developed in collaboration with
Scentys® and Antoine Lie, an internationally renowned perfumer. Fragrances
• ‘Cosmic Cuir’: a vibrant, sensory perfume
• ‘Aerodrive’: a vivacious, stimulating perfume
• ‘Harmony Wood’: an authentic, relaxing perfume
• Touch: For the ultimate in relaxation, enjoy a multipoint driver seat massage with
five programmable modes to suit all tastes.
• In addition the 'Boost' ambience in conjunction with the Driver Sport Pack
sharpens throttle response, steering weighting and gear changes (automatic
transmission only). Dynamic data is also displayed in the Configurable 12.3" headup
digital instrument panel.
So from that, it would suggest you get multipoint driver seat massage on the GT line. Thats taken straight from the brochure.
But from the same brochure it says the massage is optional on the GT Line.