Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!!!! It's been a while, nearly a year but I'm back!!!!! For those who don't know (or choose not to remember lol) I first joined way back in 2012 when I had my lovely 56 reg Agean Blue 307 1.6 HDi 110 Estate which I had for a year and a week before it died a very spectacular death though it was repaired and I still see it around and has over 200k on it now. Then I bought a 54 plate Nera Pearl Black 407sw 2.0 HDi 136 for next to no money and put 16k miles on it in 9 months before it was written off. During my tenure of the 407 I acquired an immaculate 04 reg Agean Blue 307 1.4 petrol 3 door which my partner used most of the time. Then I strayed into the dark foray of Volvo ownership, a brand that has really got under my skin as I've had 3 of them since, currently the very proud owner of a 2008 XC70 D5 SE Premium Geartronic but circumstance has bought me back to Pug ownership with my partner's £400 Silver 03 reg 206sw 2.0 HDi sporting a paltry 45,000 miles now!

Anayways, that's a cool project to keep me busy, but the biggest change is me myself for I have decided to take the leap and after a lifetime of hiding it away be my true self and I'm currently undergoing gender reassignment. I started about 8 months ago and I couldn't be happier so I've asked admin politely to change my username to Sasha94 instead like it is on the Volvo forum too. Sooo, obviously it could be a shock to some but I did a similar post on the Volvo forum and I'm very open and happy to educate and answer questions.

Right, better show you all what I look like then...

And the car in question

I will tidy it up, in time, I'm thinking 17 inch GTi alloys in grey, yellow tinted fogs, slam it into the ground, GTi Recaro interior, Leather steering wheel, remap.... Or maybe just a set of wheel trims and a tidy up, we'll see lol. I quite like it actually as it runs on thin air and was so cheap so we're happy.

And a complimentary Volvo shot too haha

Still wearing the numberplate of death haha as my initials are still the same, Sasha Grace Jones.

Anyways, it's good to be back, hope you are all well!!!

·
5,011 Posts
Yep welcome back from me as well :thumb: Ive forwarded your request on to admin for the username change, we'll have to wait and see what occurs but cant see it being an issue personally.
Anyway to the changes you've made, good luck in your new life,some big decisions have obviously had to be made and i hope all goes well for you in the coming months.
Good luck Sasha and stick around

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Trem :)

Yeah it's all fun and games at the moment, we have our wedding coming up soon but as its a same sex marriage we can't use the local church but we have booked a fort instead ;) We're moving away from Wales soon so I can finish my degree and Laura will start on Primary ed so we'll be moving house again after just finishing this one!!

Honestly I feel great at the moment, I'm on hormones and am on the gender identity clinic waiting list for referral which is a long wait but it's all happening for us right now, Toby our little one is nearly 7 months old now as well so it's busy haha.

Thanks for the reply too!!

Sash

·
Registered
99 Posts
Fancy seeing you here!! I have kept meaning to return to the Volvo forum but not owning one and being busy has kept me away. I'm soon to be the owner of a 1996 Peugeot 405, hence joining here.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys, the car at the minute is just being used really, waiting for me to get it sorted!! It needs the dent in the rear wheel arch pulling out and the key scratches sorting. It drives fantastic though, like a new car :)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hi Sasha good luck with all the changes. We have 2 206's now one for wife a sw and a hatchback for me. Rather jealous of the Volvo though as would love to be able to afford a v70 as think they are lovely cars. Hetero drive them from time to time at work and live they way they drive and how safe they feel.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks :) Yes I love my XC70, it's a stunning car, the best machine I've ever had the pleasure to own!!

Here it is before I put my number plate on it haha

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn straight haha, the 206 is a runaround for Laura. We sold her C30 a while back and we had a 1.25 Fiesta which was bought in cheaply but has gone now due to needing a head gasket and I couldn't be bothered with it so this was found instead. It suits us better as it's diesel one and its really tidy mechanically, it's just a little tatty on the body. We wanted a V50 but as we are moving to a new home in a new area all unnecessary spending is on hold for now so we'll have this for a while and see how it goes. We both liked our P1 cars, my S40 and the C30 and we both like the V50, I actually prefer it to the V60 which I don't get on with really. We'd have a V70 but we don't need 2 cars the size of a P3.

Don't even want to think about selling the XC until it's over 200k at least though it's on 153k now and counting quickly lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts