Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
307 hdi oxygo, is there a illuminated keyhole add on to my existing system available to purchase and easily fit.

·
Registered
862 Posts
johnc said:
307 hdi oxygo, is there a illuminated keyhole add on to my existing system available to purchase and easily fit.

Hi john,as far as i know peugeot dont do them (yet) they are standard on the mazda rx range so you could modify one of them. This might of some use-http://www.miata.net/garage/ignition_keyhole_light.html
hope this helps if i hear/see anything else will pm you with the details. :thumb:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but not really in to the aftermarket stuff, especially on a $40.000 dollar car, I know I sound a little stupid, but I've always had new cars and some of the aftermarket accessories, meaning non-manufacturer accessories can be more trouble than there worth ,in some cases. But the link you sent me is very good, I take a look and have a chat with PSA Australia to assist with my dim view of the ignition barrel.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Peugeot uk do not have this as an option on any of their cars sold here. PSA have not got back to me yet,but having looked and asked around it doesnt look like they offer it in europe at all. Yet its on Hyundais and bottom of the range ones at that ?? Better luck in your neck of the woods.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have sourced a mazda 3 and a mazda 6 key hole ring which is a wired light ring not sure if they will work you, do you know, I'll keep trying....

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Decided a DIY is always better than the not so professionals. Anyway simple led in to existing peugeot hole and ran wire up side panel to roof light and placed the wires in not secured as if the system fails they can be removed easily.

Attached a photo of it for all to see. You can just see the led on the right, left shows full illumination, it's not as bright as shown in photo, sorry about the photo I gave a cybershot sony ericsson phone and don't know how to regulate it.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts