Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone help me with figuring out what wires do what. I’m installing a pke lock system on my dads 307. Dose anyone have a wiring diagram. We have 5 wires in total. Two browns 1 beige 1 purple. Then another set of wires blue and black. Thank you in advance. Sorry for bad English
Vehicle Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design
Th

Attachments

·
12,703 Posts
307 wiring in covered in the excellent Haynes manual. You might be able to find a copy online, but best bet is to buy a second hand one from ebay

·
Premium Member
3,033 Posts
I beg to differ. I have the manual in front of me and the schematic is not that easy to interpret. Nor does it agree with your colour codes. For instance the wire from the battery through the main fuse box to the ignition switches terminals feed to the starter motor is coloured green both in and out of the switch. According to you there is no green! The switch does show five connection points, three and two. The three are all green and the two are black!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can someone help me with figuring out what wires do what. I’m installing a pke lock system on my dads 307. Dose anyone have a wiring diagram. We have 5 wires in total. Two browns 1 beige 1 purple. Then another set of wires blue and black. Thank you in advance. Sorry for bad English View attachment 92779 Th
307 wiring in covered in the excellent Haynes manual. You might be able to find a copy online, but best bet is to buy a second hand one from ebay
Peugeot 307 Break 1.6 Manual, 109hp, 2007

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I beg to differ. I have the manual in front of me and the schematic is not that easy to interpret. Nor does it agree with your colour codes. For instance the wire from the battery through the main fuse box to the ignition switches terminals feed to the starter motor is coloured green both in and out of the switch. According to you there is no green! The switch does show five connection points, three and two. The three are all green and the two are black!
May I see the page?

·
8,947 Posts
The colours are incidental they just reflect the type of circuit, you need to use wire numbers. The two brown wires are for the transponder ring. Miss read drawing

What are you fitting the unit for as if you are trying to use keyless starting it wont work as the immobiliser needs to see the transponder to allow engine starting and the steering lock will also still be enabled you would need to remove both to make the car drivable which would make it easy to steal

·
8,947 Posts
It's Possible its had a aftermarket replacement switch fitted as sometime. The wires should go back to 3 pin plug.

Pin1 is Ign On, Pin 2 + 12V Constant and Pin 3 Starter motor feed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts