Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am having a little problem with my 307 1.6 SW 2003 model. I tried to search for a similar problem in the forum but couldn´t see anything.

Well, a few times my car has not started. It is very strange, it gives one click when I turn the ignition and all lights show up and the radio starts and everything but it doesn´t spin. Just one click like the battery is dead. The first 2 or 3 times it did this then it always started after a few moments.

Now the last 2 times it has done this, it doesn´t start, I try a few times and nothing, I unplugged the battery and plugged it back in and still nothing, tried this a few times and then suddenly it start spinning but the engine doesn´t fire. It spins and spins, I try a few times and then suddenly it starts as normal, no problem. I turn it off again and on again and everything is ok.

I thought it was the key so I tried the spar key and that didn´t work either but I could start it with the spare key after it had started once. And this happened just after I drove the car, maybe 15 minutes later.

Do you guys have any idea?

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Could be anything from immobiliser circuit to fuel related.

Best get the car hooked up to peugeot planet, Unfortunately im not too sure if we have a user in sweden.

·
Registered
33 Posts
could be a slow spinning starter motor just a stab in the dark next time u try to start it hold the clutch down then try it will remove some of the tension off the starter motor

1 - 3 of 3 Posts