Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, I've just joined so hello and this is a really helpful forum - so much useful info.

I have a 300g GT Line and just love driving it.

One thing that really annoys me is why Peugeot did not put a little light in the ignition so you could see where to put the key in when starting up. I've got lots of little scratches all round the little black plastic surround. Such a simple useful and smart little thing they could have done and they missed it entirely.

In fact why the heck did they not just opt for a keyless start!

Just airing something that bugs me every time I get into my car during darkness hours :confused::confused:

·
Registered
765 Posts
I thought the GT Line had keyless start to be honest. Or is it an option where you are?. I haven't had to use a key for years so yeah that must be a real chore.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
No it hasn't and not an option to my knowledge. I'm almost certain GT does not have this either.

**Editing this as I'm completely wrong! My GT Line does not have this feature but Open and Go Keyless Entry is standard on GT model and an option for the rest. I was totally unaware of this prior to buying the car **

·
Registered
848 Posts
This has been discussed before and a solution given was to look on ebay where you can buy little doughnut shaped stickers that are luminous and fit around the keyhole.

Reactions: Ceemac

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts