Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put petrol in my 1.6 hdi 110 diesel, The injectors have been referbished and bench tested. I had the macanic who did all the work come round again today due to the fact i had these error codes

Permanent Fault. Turbo pressure regulation Turbo pressure measured to low
Permanent Fault. Cylinder Regerence signal no signal
Permanent Fault. Engine cooling function intergated into the engine control unit. Open circuit or actuator malfuntion
Remove Permanent fault. Engine torque sent on the CAM incorect
Permanant fault. Particle emission filter upstream temprature signal temprature to low
Permant Fault EGR valve circuit. Low EGR repear Raw signal

He had a look at the connections as suggested on here.. But what he thinks is the DPF could be blocked or not as clear as it should be and cause there is a EGR problem and its been blocked off. so it would not go its regen. He said that as the engine managment light is lit already and it claims its got a depolution fault. He would just drill out the DPF and see if that woudl solve the problems..

Any ideas on this ?? I just dont want to be taken for a ride with this.. As how i see it he is drilling out somthing that costs about £500 to replace.. He also said that the exhaust in his oppion at the top section is hotter than what it shoudl be.. no idea who he worked that out.. but thats what he said...

·
Registered
315 Posts
lots of sensor-related codes. I'd check for blown fuses and disconnected earth wires before going too much farther...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts