Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, does anyone know where I can find the specification for the differences between the iCockpit features in different trim levels? Before going on a test drive in an 'Active' trim car, I watched many videos online, and they all showed the full iCockpit features. However, when I did the test drive, I saw that only three screen options were available (Dials, Minimal, Personal), and the sub-options in Personal were also limited.

The car dealer told me that this is due to a difference in trim levels, so what I've seen online is what's available in the 'GT' trim, not 'Active' or 'Allure'.

Since then, I've been trying hard to find an online source with this specifications and details. I've ordered an 'Active' trim level car, so I want to know what I can expect. I wasn't able to find anything, so maybe some of you can help me out?

PS: I was also told by the car dealer that an upgrade on iCockpit is not available, it comes with the trim level I choose. Which is a bit of a bummer.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thanks, I've seen these details, but there's not much regarding how can I get the 'Navigation' or 'Driving' screens on the 12'' display ... Do I get them by getting a better trim level, or by getting the navigation package, the DAA3 package, etc.
Most people here (but not all) are in UK or Ireland, so can't really answer 'definatively' for you in Macedonia as your models/trim levels will be different e.g. I believe all models in UK get full I-cockpit and there is no UK i-cockpit upgrade to my knowledge. Hopefully if anyone here is also from Macedonia they might be able to give you an answer.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Most people here (but not all) are in UK or Ireland, so can't really answer 'definatively' for you in Macedonia as your models/trim levels will be different e.g. I believe all models in UK get full I-cockpit and there is no UK i-cockpit upgrade to my knowledge. Hopefully if anyone here is also from Macedonia they might be able to give you an answer.
Thanks. I think my country is part of the Eastern Europe market for Peugeot, i.e. anyone from this region would have the same models / trim levels as we do here.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Thanks, I've seen these details, but there's not much regarding how can I get the 'Navigation' or 'Driving' screens on the 12'' display ... Do I get them by getting a better trim level, or by getting the navigation package, the DAA3 package, etc.
The Active for the UK market does not have the 3D connected SatNav.
What I am assuming from your post regarding a lack of displays on the 12.3" screen is in part due to no SatNav.
Allure, GT Line and GT have this.
The GT Line and GT also have an additional i-Cockpit Amplify option added.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Active for the UK market does not have the 3D connected SatNav.
What I am assuming from your post regarding a lack of displays on the 12.3" screen is in part due to no SatNav.
Allure, GT Line and GT have this.
The GT Line and GT also have an additional i-Cockpit Amplify option added.
Yes, I'm also inclined to believe that the lack of SatNav in the Active trim is the reason there's no Navigation Mode on the 12.3'' screen.

However, what do you think would be the reason for the lack of Driving Mode? Lack of front radar / camera / DAA3?

·
Registered
420 Posts
A couple differences I know:

1. GT-line and GT have copper colour as option on the dials
2. You need the sport functionality to have some engine parametrers and g-forces to show

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hello

I have allure setup without satnav and driveing aids. So my icockpit is showing only three options...minimal, dials and custom. If you order some driving aids like lane assist, or adaptive crouise control etc. than you will have one more.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
My belief is that Peugeot aren't interested in promoting the base model which is basically a price teaser.
Motoring journalists don't want anything other than premium models either.
You aren't supposed to actually want a base model.....maybe I'm just a bit old and cynical though.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My belief is that Peugeot aren't interested in promoting the base model which is basically a price teaser.
Motoring journalists don't want anything other than premium models either.
You aren't supposed to actually want a base model.....maybe I'm just a bit old and cynical though.
Fair point, though in the Eastern European market the 'Active' trim isn't the base model - there's a lower, 'Access' trim level. So you have 'Access', 'Active', 'Allure', 'GT-Line' and 'GT'.

And not everyone has that much money for a GT version ;) Especially when the prices vary +/- 5% in different European markets, while the living standard varies +/- 1.000%.

·
Registered
111 Posts
If you full spec the Allure as I did, the price is nearly identical to the GT model ...

And the pricing dosent just vary +/- 5% in the European market, in Denmark we pay 150% on top of the price most other countries pay ... and the living standards is also one of the higher ones .... :thumb: f... that s... :p

Fair point, though in the Eastern European market the 'Active' trim isn't the base model - there's a lower, 'Access' trim level. So you have 'Access', 'Active', 'Allure', 'GT-Line' and 'GT'.

And not everyone has that much money for a GT version ;) Especially when the prices vary +/- 5% in different European markets, while the living standard varies +/- 1.000%.

·
Registered
104 Posts
If you full spec the Allure as I did, the price is nearly identical to the GT model ...

And the pricing dosent just vary +/- 5% in the European market, in Denmark we pay 150% on top of the price most other countries pay ... and the living standards is also one of the higher ones .... :thumb: f... that s... :p
Hi Coast, I did the same when ordering my Allure because I peresonally did not like the dark head lining of the GT versions

·
Registered
111 Posts
Exactly :D

I also liked the 'grey wool' seats / panels better than the darker (on the GT-Line) and the alcantara etc. on the GT...

Plus the fact that the 1.6 diesel is a more refined motor compared to the 2.0 in the GT .. :)

And for me I could get the color I liked the most (Beige Pyrite) - that's only up to the Allure (not offered on the GTLine and GT) :p

Hi Coast, I did the same when ordering my Allure because I peresonally did not like the dark head lining of the GT versions

·
Registered
338 Posts
Exactly :D

I also liked the 'grey wool' seats / panels better than the darker (on the GT-Line) and the alcantara etc. on the GT...

Plus the fact that the 1.6 diesel is a more refined motor compared to the 2.0 in the GT .. :)

And for me I could get the color I liked the most (Beige Pyrite) - that's only up to the Allure (not offered on the GTLine and GT) :p
One going spare off a transporter in Italy, Coast :thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.