Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I only bought my 307 SW in January, then a couple of days ago this happened while it was parked outside my house!!

Note, the car wasn't parked on the pavement before it was hit :eek:

Anyhow, the passenger door is destroyed along with the pillar that it attaches to, the wing and the bumper. I doubt insurance will authorise a repair, so looks like I'll be searching another 307 SW as it fits my needs perfectly.

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
I doubt the A post has moved much looking at the pic so getting the door to fit would not be an issue but due to that very thing insurance will just write it off thats likely to be over £2000 for repairs by insurance but £200 in used parts would fix it :)

Could be a cheap car for someone.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Well, I only bought my 307 SW in January, then a couple of days ago this happened while it was parked outside my house!!

Note, the car wasn't parked on the pavement before it was hit :eek:

Anyhow, the passenger door is destroyed along with the pillar that it attaches to, the wing and the bumper. I doubt insurance will authorise a repair, so looks like I'll be searching another 307 SW as it fits my needs perfectly.
Was it hit in your absence ?? and whoever did this ran without reporting ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was it hit in your absence ?? and whoever did this ran without reporting ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
It was parked up outside my house when it was hit, thankfully the guy who hit it owned up to it and was very helpful in getting the insurance rolling.

Has to be one of the quickest payouts in insurance history, took 6 days from the accident to having money in my account.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.