Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 307 SW 2007 1.6HDI 110.

I'm looking for part numbers for an engine undertray and passager inner wing mud guard.

I hope someone can help.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Sorry, cannot help with part numbers. But these parts could be very expensive from Peugeot but could be virtually "give away" parts from a breakers.
I would try them first.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Go to Service Box, register as an independent, then put the VIN in the box. Some parts change during the model run and changes do not correspond to years and vary between factories, so using the VIN is the only sure way to get the right number.

·
5,978 Posts
Try Ebay they have aftermarket ones listed for most peugeots and they are a lot cheaper than dealer. If I remember correctly a replacement for 307 from the dealer was over £200 and about £40 for one on Ebay which was just a good

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Go to Service Box, register as an independent, then put the VIN in the box. Some parts change during the model run and changes do not correspond to years and vary between factories, so using the VIN is the only sure way to get the right number.
I have tried registering on service box but it says it's only for proffesionals. Do you have an account?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Try Ebay they have aftermarket ones listed for most peugeots and they are a lot cheaper than dealer. If I remember correctly a replacement for 307 from the dealer was over £200 and about £40 for one on Ebay which was just a good

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Thanks windy,

I have tried ebay, but like IanML was saying there are many versions and I'm not sure which one fits. :)

·
11,818 Posts
I've bought a wheel arch liner for the 307 from a scrappy for a fiver in the past.

The engine cover would most likely be lost, damaged or unreachable through the way they stack them.

In that case I would type "307 breaking" into Ebay, search by location then find your nearest owner who is breaking on his driveway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts