Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
407 1.6 hdi

I was replacing the fuel filter...now the cables are mixed i dont know where they go!!!
If i follow them i know one is green and the other white on the other side of the engine.......i dont know in witch order they go on the filter ..the one that go on the heater and the one that go on the top...help

Many thanks

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
407 1.6 hdi

I was replacing the fuel filter...now the cables are mixed i dont know where they go!!!
If i follow them i know one is green and the other white on the other side of the engine.......i dont know in witch order they go on the filter ..the one that go on the heater and the one that go on the top...help

Many thanks
Here's a picture found on google that may help, if it's not like yours try a search for yourself:

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ty
But honestly i dont see how this can help me Sir.

I know that the green and white tubes on the left of the engine are fuel lines....my problem is where they go in the fuel filter..the green goes on top or through the fuel heater...

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Ty
But honestly i dont see how this can help me Sir.

I know that the green and white tubes on the left of the engine are fuel lines....my problem is where they go in the fuel filter..the green goes on top or through the fuel heater...
Ah ok, I'm sure someone on here will be able to help you. Best wishes.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I don't understand your problem?
The fuel lines are colour coded and different sizes,so it's impossible to connect a green line in a white hole,and vice versa.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
My dear friends.

I wouldnt be here wasting your time if it was that simple like one fit and color coded.
My lines on the fuel filter arehave both white marks. the fit in any of the pipes on the fuel filter.
The only color coded i have is..in the left side of the engine (if you are facing it) the two lines have a green and a white ring.

All i want to know is is the green line going for the heater of the fule filter? or is the white.

IF ANYONE WITH A 1.6 HDI could PLEASE just follow one of the lines and tell me where it fits on the fuel filter PLEASE JUST THAT

On the photo you see the green and white.....those are the only reference i have....following those lines they will end in the fuel filter....if mine were color coded i wouldnt be here wasting your time

Many Thanks

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts