Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This time for the rear right glass. Some fecker smashed it and took my gf's laptop while we were in Amsterdam. :mad: And police didnt do shit, they cared more about making us a cup of coffe than checking cctv's in the area.

Goddamit, we parked for just like 3 hours, in the main street just opposite the central station. And now im even more pissed about finding a good cheap glass, because finding one without scratches for decent money is like... well trying to go to amsterdam without being ripped off.

And to top that off, we got ripped off in some stupid museum, which is supposed to be their main attraction, a must go, where they promised over 1 million exibit pieces, but instad had like 250... so unless we stopped in front of each spoon or cup for 10 minutes, there is no way your visit can last for more than 20 minutes. We asked for refund but they would have none of it.. basterds. :nono:

Also, lots of naked ladies in windows.

J

·
0 Posts
Changing the glass should only take less than an hour :nod: :thumb:

Bad luck with the rest :(

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh no pics of naked ladies, they seemed not to like having cameras pointed at them, one screamed at my gf "alo lesbian" just because she was holding a camera in her hand while walking past one bordel. but yeah, like just basically next to the Old Church which is like one of their most important tourist destinations there are like bordels with chicks standing in the windows showing off their stuff... even i got caught offguard. :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts