Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone understand how to set up the 'I cockpit'
owners manual useless and although i am not a young un i can usually work these things out. But not on my 508 GT Line :confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Tanner

I've got a 508 GT Line on order, so interested in your thoughts generally.

But regards to amplify, I understand there are only 2 options:
Red - Boost
Blue - Relax

As I understand it you choose the option from one of the piano keys, it brings up the options on screen and you touch red or swipe blue and then apply.

It 'should' change the the digital display and ambient lighting to boost or soothe appropriately.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi GreenB.
its a bit more complected than that.
i,ve just got it sussed out yesterday.
there are profiles, personal setting and then the 2 moods.
there is a specific new 508 group in the forum and found out one very useful bit of info.
if you have the head light setting on auto it doesn,t remember any of the stuff you set up, so when you think your happy with everything the next time you fire it up its back to the beginning (very frustrating).
uk spec does not have the blue ambient lighting across the dashboard, no on understands why, and it is blue and can,t be changed.
in the 2 mood settings relax can be copper or blue dash lighting, mad mode is red.
although i am still learning and might be corrected on some things.
when is yours due ?
this is my first Peugeot. GT line 1.5 8 speed auto and the drive is fantastic. where about in the country are you.
ta Mick

·
Super Moderator
1,783 Posts
This is not a How2 guide guys. Check where you are posting please.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.