Peugeot Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yes, I have it.
The most noticeable feature which is missing even from the options list is the iCockpit Amplify
Regarding iCockpit Amplify -
I actually have a 2017 3008 GT line now, but not sure I used this feature. What does it do actually? Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Regarding iCockpit Amplify -
I actually have a 2017 3008 GT line now, but not sure I used this feature. What does it do actually? Thanks
It’s an instant “change-by-button” ambience in the cockpit: perfume scent, equalizer, seat massage, dashboard color, sport mode, etc.
I may have missed a feature, but in general is this.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yes, I have it.
The most noticeable feature which is missing even from the options list is the iCockpit Amplify
I ordered manual 5008 1.2 petrol engine vehicle.its GT line Premium.
Dies this come with start stop function?

I had a 3008 GT line by never had start stop.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I ordered manual 5008 1.2 petrol engine vehicle.its GT line Premium.
Dies this come with start stop function?

I had a 3008 GT line by never had start stop.

Thanks
They all have Start&Stop, at least in Europe.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I there! Just received my 5008 GT... i ordered it with full extras (or i think i did) but it looks like that the 19'' wheels must be 18'' if you ask for the Advanced Grip Control and, the one that is killing me, since September 2019, there is no I-Cockpit Amplify on the GT trim. I bought the car directly from the PSA group in France via the Military/Diplomatic sales department. Any thoughts?

Thank you.
I have been trawling the internet looking for the answer to this! I ordered my 5008 GT in August - didn’t get it until December and when I bought the car I was told there were smelly air fresheners in it. I didn’t particularly care - not make or break but had never been able to find them.
I’m feeling a bit hard done by now! I do have the lion lights though so you win some, you lose some!

·
Registered
42 Posts
The cartridge is located at the rear of the miniscule glove box. and looks like the one in this picture.
To select from one of the 3 fragrances, you need to use iCockpit Amplify.
Given that Peugeot in Australia charge $90.00; I have found a source for the fragrance balls and by scented oils such as one buys with the diffuser 'straws'.
See this thread. DIY Fragrance refill?
1581645185586.png

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I have been trawling the internet looking for the answer to this! I ordered my 5008 GT in August - didn’t get it until December and when I bought the car I was told there were smelly air fresheners in it. I didn’t particularly care - not make or break but had never been able to find them.
I’m feeling a bit hard done by now! I do have the lion lights though so you win some, you lose some!
Hi there...

So, in September 2019 Peugeot decided to cut on some features due to reliability issues and cost... too many extras. The GT versions where the first ones to loose them because they don't stock up GTs since they are more expensive. On the 5008 we lost the iCockpit Amplify with the perfumes and maybe one or two more features... useless ones, on my opinion. The 3008 also lost the "Lion" on the light. I totally understand your feeling cause i went through the same "drama". After a month driving the car i came to the conclusion that it didn't lost any of the 3 features thay were the driving factors all along: looks... comfort... and space... loooooots of space.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Useless....?

Hm....I can tell you the embedded perfume makes a huge impression to any female colleague who may join for any short ride my 5008 :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Useless....?

Hm....I can tell you the embedded perfume makes a huge impression to any female colleague who may join for any short ride my 5008 :)
That's how you impress them? Good job. ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
The 18" wheels with the AGC was always a requirement. The i-Cockpit Amplify button was.removed in late (Oct/Nov) 2019 models, along with other features, such as the fragrance diffuser.
Just collected 5008 GT Line from local agents (in Sri Lanka) and found that iCA and related options were missing (even though they were present when i made the order). Even the agent was not aware that they are mission until I called them!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I there! Just received my 5008 GT... i ordered it with full extras (or i think i did) but it looks like that the 19'' wheels must be 18'' if you ask for the Advanced Grip Control and, the one that is killing me, since September 2019, there is no I-Cockpit Amplify on the GT trim. I bought the car directly from the PSA group in France via the Military/Diplomatic sales department. Any thoughts?

Thank you.
Just collected 5008 GT Line from local agents (in Sri Lanka) and found that iCA and related options were missing (even though they were present when i made the order). Even the agent was not aware that they are mission until I called them!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts