Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I there! Just received my 5008 GT... i ordered it with full extras (or i think i did) but it looks like that the 19'' wheels must be 18'' if you ask for the Advanced Grip Control and, the one that is killing me, since September 2019, there is no I-Cockpit Amplify on the GT trim. I bought the car directly from the PSA group in France via the Military/Diplomatic sales department. Any thoughts?

Thank you.

·
Registered
841 Posts
The 18" wheels with the AGC was always a requirement. The i-Cockpit Amplify button was.removed in late (Oct/Nov) 2019 models, along with other features, such as the fragrance diffuser.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 18" wheels with the AGC was always a requirement. The i-Cockpit Amplify button was.removed in late (Oct/Nov) 2019 models, along with other features, such as the fragrance diffuser.
(Olá Rui)... Thank you for the reply... about the AGC i realized that now and it was due to my ignorance... maybe i will be grateful when i have to change tires. about the iCA i'm just mad that they didn't tell me. Well, at least now i know that there is a reason for that.

Still... the car is amazing!

·
Registered
841 Posts
The only reason is cost cutting. Before, they already removed the blue ambient lights in the sides of the centre console or the refrigeration in the storage space in that area. Just to name a few...

·
Registered
161 Posts
So you can’t even have them as paid add ons ?
Having all of the above in my car (aug 18) I can’t say that you are missing anything significant so I would not be upset
But since they had them in the production line I wonder why they would not sell them even as an option

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
So you can’t even have them as paid add ons ?
Having all of the above in my car (aug 18) I can’t say that you are missing anything significant so I would not be upset
But since they had them in the production line I wonder why they would not sell them even as an option
You can't order them because they don't exist any more at all, the reasons are know to Peugeot only. I assume it is related more to sourcing of parts than cost cutting, but all is possible.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought my 5008 through the diplomatic sales department... everything was handled via e-mail and i must say in a very professional manner. When i decided to get the GT model they asked me what extras i wanted... i said ALL. I was told that the electric hook is not compatible with the electric rear door so i would have to choose one. Decided to have tge door since the hook you can allways instal a removable one. This was october/november 2019. The delivery date was "by the end of january 2020 and i received the car by the 20th of january. Recently i was also told that there were reliability issues with the removed features from the i-Cockpit Amplify and that is why they started taking them from the highest trim... the GT! (Lucky me)
Less BS to distract you from driving.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I bought my 5008 through the diplomatic sales department... everything was handled via e-mail and i must say in a very professional manner. When i decided to get the GT model they asked me what extras i wanted... i said ALL. I was told that the electric hook is not compatible with the electric rear door so i would have to choose one. Decided to have tge door since the hook you can allways instal a removable one. This was october/november 2019. The delivery date was "by the end of january 2020 and i received the car by the 20th of january. Recently i was also told that there were reliability issues with the removed features from the i-Cockpit Amplify and that is why they started taking them from the highest trim... the GT! (Lucky me)
Less BS to distract you from driving.
Mine also is a diplomatic car ... although bought in Austria if you press the SOS / Peugeot it always call somewhere in French :)

I wanted the petrol engine so GT was rejected but I ticked all the boxes in anything extra so that I could build the petrol GT line - GT :)
I never noticed any problems with the aroma diffuser or the amplify button
And the automatic rear door works fine with the removable hook.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Exactly... the removable hook works fine with the door... by the way did you installed your at a Peugeot dealership? I need one for the bike rack!

·
Registered
26 Posts
What? What features are abandoned from 2018 GT Line to 2019 GT Line?
Mine is end of October GT line and what I identified so far is:
No iCockpit amplify button, menu, etc
No parfume
Tyres are summer only and not M+S although I have AGC.
No light at the sides of the center console in the feet areas.
No “lion spotlight” although side mirrors have a spotlight.

·
Registered
841 Posts
No parfume
The old M+S tyres were also Summer tyres, but yes, they've changed the tyres in all trims. And now you need the panoramic roof to have the lion spotlight.

·
Registered
47 Posts
No parfume
Do you have blind spot detection? Thanks

1 - 20 of 33 Posts