Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have bought a HTC CC C200 USB/microUSB Car Charger for my Desire, and it's an absolutely lousy fit in the cigarette slot in my 207. It doesn't charge unless I fiddle with it. Any suggestions?

Many thanks

C

·
0 Posts
Hardwire it in?

I wanted a built in USB power supply for the twat nav, cos I hate the leads dangling. I took a feed of the rear of the fag lighter, fused it, fitted an inline fag lighter socket, plugged in the USB power supply, concealed the lot under the dash and trailed the cable so the connector emerged at the bottom/right of the screen where the sat nav sits in use.

A smiliar set up could be done for you, and would be much neater than plugging stuff in.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chopper1192 said:
Hardwire it in?

I wanted a built in USB power supply for the twat nav, cos I hate the leads dangling. I took a feed of the rear of the fag lighter, fused it, fitted an inline fag lighter socket, plugged in the USB power supply, concealed the lot under the dash and trailed the cable so the connector emerged at the bottom/right of the screen where the sat nav sits in use.

A smiliar set up could be done for you, and would be much neater than plugging stuff in.
Good idea I'll look into this. Is there an cigarette adapter to fit two things, like a sat nav and car charger?

·
Registered
179 Posts
rawkinrich said:
Good idea I'll look into this. Is there an cigarette adapter to fit two things, like a sat nav and car charger?
Yeah, most motorist shops will have 'em - you want something like THIS mate. I use something similar in mine :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts