Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my rt3 sat nav and all is working well with good satellites , just one problem I've got when I enter road and town and click ok it says calculating guidance then it doesn't speak when going along journey neither does it update much were I'm driving. Is there somewhere I have to press go to start route as doesn't speak to me were to go ?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have checked all them buddy all up high . This was all installed to car a few days ago , all with wiring loom the lot fitted by local alarm fitting shop the rang on the day and said my base of aerial is not working for picking up satellites and radio so £50 later leaving Peugeot I had new base and aerial... Successfully all satellites on and radio perfect , normally around 8 satellites but it doesn't navigate me .... after I start navigating about mile up road it's still showing me at my home when I'm miles away

·
5,830 Posts
Was it enabled in BSI with Planet. I would say no speed signal to unit maybe the cause so it does not see movement other than via GPS

·
Registered
370 Posts
This sounds like no mileage data coming from one of the ABS wheel sensors, all the Peugeot Sat Nav's rely on this info to know how far the car has driven. It is one of the sensors in particular, but I cannot remember which one. Others on the forum should be able to help you identify which wheel sensor it is.
Martin.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Was it enabled in BSI with Planet. I would say no speed signal to unit maybe the cause so it does not see movement other than via GPS

Just spoke to mate who used planet to vin it to my car and he said he didn't activate on bsi so could this be my problem, he said he just vinned it to my car... Could u possibly give me instructions on what to go on planet to activate buddy as he going to do in morning for me☺

1 - 9 of 9 Posts