Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of true frustration they say comes innovations that was true last week when the umteenth vehicle came in with sqeaking anti roll bar bushes , the merc owner had it in at dealer and same problem a day later , took to some other workshop with sqeak returning the next day then came to me , tried my luck on old trusted remedies but 5 mins later returned , investigating the causes came to find that it needs just to slip a bit and as the bushes only actually absorb knocks , so I cut a pair of old jeans up and lined the inside of the bushes and super glued it in place and no sqeak still a week later so I did it to my 1007 too and stopped my sqeak as well, sounds crazy but true .

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to return 12+ months later depending on conditions even to 2 months as the merc I just done a 2 weeks ago that drove owner crazy for it was 2 months ago the 5th set in 2 years , when taken to workshops after new bushes in stalled sqeaks they lub it with ordinary grease that destroy them later at least this wont destroy them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts