Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hehe, thanks. Nah, i take good care of my tools. And if it ever does, i guess ill do a how-to on re-chroming the tools lol. I only wish weather was warmer. Im pretty sure i have frost bite on my fingers lol. :D

·
Registered
821 Posts
This is how mine looked like. I did add aftermarket chrome strips later on, but i dont think i have any pics atm. The chrome strip around the grille isnt visible very well due to shadow and sun position, but you can see that its there.

Biggest difference between new one and old one is that new one has more horisontal bars and the plastic around the end is shaped in different way.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Looks like someone wasnt paying attention on the forums. Bad cabinpac, bad! Search around, maybe you find it :D

Meanwhile, i found a pic of old style grille online, i combined it with pic of my new one. The difference is pretty noticable.

J

·
0 Posts
I definitely do like the look of that new grille, and would look good on my colour 407.
The only problem.... 'tis a lot of work/hassle to fit :(

·
Registered
821 Posts
I think its about 3 hours of work, considering that i had a problem with very small garage and -12 degrees temperature, it makes everything much harder and slower, so it took me closer to 5 hours.

In the end, its worth it if you have some spare time, so its a perfect job for weekend. :)

J

·
0 Posts
I expect I'd only end up breaking something in the process, and then end up costing a more than I had planned :lol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
This is how mine looked like. I did add aftermarket chrome strips later on, but i dont think i have any pics atm. The chrome strip around the grille isnt visible very well due to shadow and sun position, but you can see that its there.

Biggest difference between new one and old one is that new one has more horisontal bars and the plastic around the end is shaped in different way.
nice legs wheres the rest ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts