Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new 307 I've just bought has a nasty hands free kit:

How does the silver plastic trim come off so I can take it out?

Thanks

J

·
0 Posts
What he said :D

You can sell that on ebay.... just sold my old Nokia holder on there :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
The box of tricks behind the dash might be bluetooth if it's a CK-7W kit.

Meaning you can just plug out the phone holder you see above and still have a useful handsfree once you pair your phone with it.

Here's the CK-7W manual just in case that's what it is: http://nds1.nokia.com/phones/files/guides/Nokia_CK-7W_UG_en.pdf

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Removed the kit yesterday, was a nice job not too fiddly. It did involve removing the radio and CD player units to remove the fusible links.

But thankfully the installer had been thoughtful enough not to mount any speakers or equipment by drilling into any obvious bits of trim, it was all tucked away nicely right up the passenger footwell.

·
Registered
821 Posts
that doesnt seem to be a BT unit, as you can see it has the connector at the bottom of the cradle, so im guessing it connected directly to the speaker Gibbo mentioned and radio unit.

J

·
0 Posts
that doesnt seem to be a BT unit, as you can see it has the connector at the bottom of the cradle, so im guessing it connected directly to the speaker Gibbo mentioned and radio unit.
Not necessarily, my Nokia unit that came with the car looked just like Gibbo's, i.e. holder with the plug at the base, yet I took the holder and cables out as it looked a mess, and the main unit still had a bluetooth module, so I still use that today. Nice and tidy, nothing on show, all linked into car speakers.... you wouldn't know it was aftermarket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts