Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 307 automatic 51 and when I deadlock the car the windows go up and wing mirrors close, but i read that my electric sunroof should close automatically as well. it doesent but it does function perfectly.

should it definetly close with everything else? or is there something else I have to program etc or is it a common fault or fuse issue

i dont have a close button on the roof as such it worked by rotating the electric dial either clockwise or anticlockwise by stops to get desired sunroof height etc, but you can push it inwards (dosent do anything when you do though)

thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Bobbi said:
I have a 307 automatic 51 and when I deadlock the car the windows go up and wing mirrors close, but i read that my electric sunroof should close automatically as well. it doesent but it does function perfectly.

should it definetly close with everything else? or is there something else I have to program etc or is it a common fault or fuse issue

i dont have a close button on the roof as such it worked by rotating the electric dial either clockwise or anticlockwise by stops to get desired sunroof height etc, but you can push it inwards (dosent do anything when you do though)

thanks
just a note it does recommend closing the roof while the engines running
to avoid drain on the battery with all the windows going down roof close
and windows up again needs a good battery;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts