Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How to open the boot manually?

Hi everyone, unfortunately my key fob isn't opening the car electronically - so i'm having to open it manually for now until i get this sorted. I have changed the battery in the fob but that hasn't fixed the issue.

I need to get into the boot in order to replace the rear lights.

Below is what my locking looks like from inside the boot area:

can anyone point out which area i'm meant to press in to get it to unlock? thankyou in advanced.

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
Pics no clear but generally you dont press anything as its an electric catch you need to get a thin screwdriver and there is a hole in the catch you put screwdriver in and wiggle this releases the catch.

Other option is remove the 2 torx screws holding the catch to the boot floor this will allow it to open

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I cannot see where the screwdriver is meant to go to lift the catch.

I've uploaded a better pic and marked where a screw driver may go, but to no avail.

I would guess its the small x below the spring but this doesn't seem to be working :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.