Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am still having the P0100 and P0103 troubles, wondering about an ecu update tha i keep hearing about...

how is this done, can it be done with PUG PLANET, i will have this in 2 weeks :)

R

·
0 Posts
i am still having the P0100 and P0103 troubles, wondering about an ecu update tha i keep hearing about...

how is this done, can it be done with PUG PLANET, i will have this in 2 weeks :)
in a nut shell no you cannot update ecu with clone planet.unless you have dealer access .updating the ecu can only be done at dealers..

R

·
0 Posts
What about galetto? Have i wasted some money getting 1?i have a 307 and a 407.
galetto will read origanal ecu and is capable of writing to it ie remaps no problem with that.to get peugeot updates from main peugeot server requires dealer access..:thumb:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What would you do? do you think its worth me putting it in to the PUG STEALERS in norway (mega expensive labour) (just got a quote of 500pounds "in your money" just to change the glow plugs, i did them myself!!!)
do you think an update would get rid of my low power and p0100 / p0103 codes (i am on my 4th maf and still the same codes and pollution light)

going seriously mental with this fault.... :mad:

·
Registered
315 Posts
anything MAP, EGR, or boost-control related *could* get the MAF confused, and maybe not set a code in itself.
Did you ever get that wiring diagram and meter out the MAF wires?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anything MAP, EGR, or boost-control related *could* get the MAF confused, and maybe not set a code in itself.
Did you ever get that wiring diagram and meter out the MAF wires?
my MAP gives out 5v volts, so im sure thats good, my egr works (also cleaned it) and i am sure thats good.
did nt get the MAF diagram because i could not get into that link "srvice" that was put up, but i am not sure of what volts i should get in to the maf, i guess 12, i did do some wiring checks but with no luck... but even if the wiring is wrong i have no idea what and where the wiring would be wrong.....
i even had my freind (for the third time) connect it to a bosch garage computer, and even he is lost wth the problem...
if i use the origonal maf i get ONLY code P0103, and if i use one of the 4 new ones, i get code P0103 AND P0100 and it runs rough when its cold, but runs fine cold with the origonal maf..... i am totally lost :(

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fs
If the MAF is working then when you disconnect it the car should lose more power , if not the MAF is not working .
Yes I do loose power whither it off. But not a huge amount.... But I was led to believe that it's a bit different on a desiel ti a petrol.
So what else would cause the maf codes of p103 and sometimes p0100 to happen and pollution light on?
Funny thing is. 2 of the mafs do not put the light on. And the other 2 do? But they all throw up the p103 codes.
In the Bosch diagnostics it says the engine is only reading half the amount of air it's aactually is pulling in? Which again would mean a maf fault but clearly it's not....???
But where and what the maf wires go to could be causing the "fake" errors...

But what?????

·
Registered
673 Posts
Have you checked for split hoses around the turbo.. when i check them p codes this is what i find which suggests you have air issues... EOBD 'P' Codes however this all just points at maf and air... i used to get this p0100 but discovered mainly it was caused by me disconnecting the maf with the engine running...however since then ive also discovered that the small section of hose that comes off the turbo and the bottom intercooler hose had splits in them (where the jubilee clips have been done up tight for 145,000 miles).... having changed them my car is starting to drive normally 'ish'. i also changed an injector today which again has improved it a fair bit but i have never with this car got it to, and i quote... 'pull like a train'..(and it stands me at just over £4000 for a £1500 car).....:thumb:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have you checked for split hoses around the turbo.. when i check them p codes this is what i find which suggests you have air issues... EOBD 'P' Codes however this all just points at maf and air... i used to get this p0100 but discovered mainly it was caused by me disconnecting the maf with the engine running...however since then ive also discovered that the small section of hose that comes off the turbo and the bottom intercooler hose had splits in them (where the jubilee clips have been done up tight for 145,000 miles).... having changed them my car is starting to drive normally 'ish'. i also changed an injector today which again has improved it a fair bit but i have never with this car got it to, and i quote... 'pull like a train'..(and it stands me at just over £4000 for a £1500 car).....:thumb:
Yea I know the 100 code is air coming in or getting out. But all my hoses and joints are perfect. And I only get the p0100 code on 2 of the 4 mafs. The other two I only get p103 codes.... I have changed almost everything sensor wise now and still no joy :-(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts