Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Going into the MFD settings and changing the units from fahrenheit to celsius. Depends on the year of the car as to how this is done. On early models you press and hold the left side button on the display to get into setting. On later models it is through the buttons on the radio. It is in the manual. You can view the manual online from the following website..... INFOTEC - Service Box Peugeot

It will be in French but you can change language to english at the top right of the screen.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No i don't mean the top display of the outside temperature, i mean the setting for the temperature you want the air con to be , at the bottom screen

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Yes and changing the units in the MFD also changes the units for the display between the speedo and rev counter and most probably the aircon display as well. Have you tried the suggestion before dismissing it as incorrect ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
How do you change the air con display from Fahrenheit to degrees celsius ?
307 model
Now here's a thing, I'm pretty sure you can't
Also the number on the a/c display IS NOT temperature it's a comfort level :confused:
Which makes some sort of sense when you consider it goes from 14 to 28 which if it were in Fahrenheit would equate to a range of -10 to -2 in Celsius :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts