Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well had to pay £50 for a new battry today....

Umzz wtf how do it put it in? Do i need to take the windscreen out?

Any help would be great, dont forget i have never done anything like this so be kind ;)

Thanks

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
open ya bonnet. disconnect positive terminal. unscrew the jubilee clip for your air filter and take that out (gives you room). take of the plastic cover for the battery (undo neg cable aswell at this point). on the bottom of the battery is a screw and a peice of metal to hold the battery down, unscrew this.

put new battery in, reverse instructions.

i have a haynes manual for sale if your interested. :thumb:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 2 satnavs mate, got one for me and my eX.

Same as this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Binatone-Z430-Sat-Nav-Z430BT-4.3"-Bluetooth-Handsfree_W0QQitemZ160482288432QQcmdZViewItem

I have unlocked them both so "tom tom softwear" works on it, so its a tom tom inside. I can unlock them back to normal if needed.

The only thing i would warn about them is, if u got a new ish car its hard to get a signel when u in the car due to the windows being dark. Its very easy to get a signel and keep it once it has it, best to stand outside till u get it locked on. Once its working is fine dont matter if u go in a tunnel bla bla. It may just work normaly when if u try, it could be cos im in a shit area for the sats in the sky.

Anyhow i got at least one box maybe both will have to speak to her.

If u want to do a swop for the stero and this book its a deal, ill even send u my stuff 1st so u can test and make sure it works ok for u.

Anyhow up 2 u :)

Back to topic, thanks a lot dude will give it a try :)

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
i would take this offer up, but i already have a satnav (garmin) upto current dated maps for uk and europe with full safety camera and POI, so another will be kinda collecting dust.

if your interested in both, i can do them for £50 all out so you get the book for free in a way.

back to topic, its from memory, when i installed my amp and that. but it should be that or about that way to do it. :thumb:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would be intrested, would u take £20 as a deposit and hold on to it till i get my shit togther?

If thats kool then just pm me ya sort code and account number so i can pay it in. Or if u dont want to give that out tell wot other options there are :)

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
dont worry about it mate, ill hold onto it without deposit for you. so you can get your stuff together etc etc...so its easier, just pm me when you are ready and ill send in a secure email my details.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts