Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
On the drivers side in my 307 i get only hot air due to a known issue with the actuator that changes the air from hot to cold. I have purchased a repair kit and am trying to get at the motor itself to replace the worn down cogs.

My problem is I cant seem to be able to remove the part of the lower dash board marked in red on the attached photo. I know the faulty cog/motor is located under the yellow marking in my photo. Do i just pull on the thing until it comes loose? (probably not).

Hope you can help!
Kind regards Mads

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think maybe i can loosen the side panel of the centre console without removing the whole plastic marked in red? But how? any ideas appreciated :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haynes manual is your best bet. There's a link somewhere on here to an online one.

Is it left hand drive?

Try removing the central console panels, these are easy to remove and should give you more access to remove the surrounding panels
Thanks guys! It is left hand drive, yes :)
I have the H manual, but i cant find anything about removing panels etc. Do you know how to remove the centre console side panel? I cant find any screws or such..

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
You'll need to remove the tray underneath the CD player (I think a CD changer may be in place here instead), you'll also need to remove the ash tray too. Then there's the junk tray at the bottom, in front of the gear stick - that needs to come off. The gear boot is best removed from the panel, then the fascia should prise off....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts