Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

Lately I have stumbled upon a problem with my Peugeut 3008, just today I have recieved a message on the dash saying: "Engine fault: Repair needed" followed by another message "UREA Emissions control fault"

I searched around the web and found out that my adblue needed to be replenished, this is great news but unfortunetly I do not have the slightest idea how much adblue I need to fill my car up with.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Your car should advise you when adblue top up is required - when it gets low, you get a message on the dashboard advising you that you have so many miles left before the car will be restricted from starting. If you press the info button on the dash display - it usually tells you if adblue levels are ok or need topping up. I think the tank holds circa 17 litres - it's in the manual. I put 10 ltrs last time the message came up - so was certain of not overfilling the system.

The UREA control system fault suggests you may have an issue with the pump or an UREA injector rather than lack of UREA in the tank - how old is your car?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Refer to your manual.

For my 308 2015 the manual says that the maxium capacity of the adblue is 17L

1 - 4 of 4 Posts