Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 1.2 auto and I'm getting a shocking 250 miles on a full tank. Granted I do school run mileage but would expect it to be at least in 300s. Out of this tank I had a trip to Liverpool airport and back so around 100miles round trip.

I'm coming from diesel and I used to get 200 from a quarter tank but not with school runs tho.

Please share your full tank mileage... Esp 1.2s manual and automatics

Thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Just got a 1.2 auto and I'm getting a shocking 250 miles on a full tank. Granted I do school run mileage but would expect it to be at least in 300s. Out of this tank I had a trip to Liverpool airport and back so around 100miles round trip.

I'm coming from diesel and I used to get 200 from a quarter tank but not with school runs tho.

Please share your full tank mileage... Esp 1.2s manual and automatics

Thanks

Done 6k now from new (July 17). 1.2 EAT6. Mainly local/school runs etc. Average 370 per tank. On my trips along the M5 average 44.3 mpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd be more than happy with that. Gonna see how I get on in next couple of tanks. If the same going to book it in with the dealer may as well use the warranty.

Is your an auto or manual?

·
Registered
81 Posts
My car is the 1.2 auto and according to the 'My Peugeot' app, I've averaged 41.1 mpg since i started using it, which was a couple of days after getting the car six weeks ago

I did a 30 mile journey on Sunday, on A roads and then into the centre of Plymouth, and got 50 mpg

Going by the range on the trip computer, I can get around 450-500 miles from a tank.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Most of my driving is short town journeys and over the winter my average consumption has been quite poor, certainly under 300 on a tank. I’ve noticed it’s started to improve quite noticeably since the weather has warmed up. Longer runs on mixed roads is usually in the low 40s and on a couple of long trips down to Portsmouth (about 180 miles) which was almost all dual carriage way and motorway I saw around 50mpg. I’m still only averaging about 35mpg according to the app.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts