Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

i bought a set of white/blue lights from ebay - they sent me

2 x h7
2 x h1
2 x wfw/501.

i started in time to get the job done - then it all went tits up and one of the retaining springs fell off.

ended up not knowing which i had swapped.

i seem to have a set of lights that dont light up now - but main beam and high beam are ok.

can anyone tell me exactly how many bulbs on each side.

thanks

·
Registered
556 Posts
Lol we had exactly that on a c5 which was a lads in work and under warranty anyway i was sure that there was 2 bulbs plus indicator bulb but we had no sidelights at all so i shook my head and away he went to get the warranty repair, it turns out the side light bulbs are halogen and not at all easy to get to, on a c5 anyway.

I'll cut the crap there should be side, dip, main and indicator so 4 lights.
I'm 99% sure that there are no double filament bulbs on the 307 but if you see 1 then that's technically 2 bulbs.
The side light bulbs i think are the small wfw/501.
Dip will be h1 and main will be h7.
Unless I'm mistaken.

·
11,725 Posts
I lost a retaining clip when I changed mine. Peugeot say lots of people come in for them but for some reason they don't sell them individually.

·
Registered
42 Posts
On my 53 plate i have a small capless bulb fo a side light , h7 for dip beam, h1 for main beam, h1 for foglamp ( foglamp is in with headlamp) and then a bulb for my indicator

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i think i am missing a set of h1's - the ebayer sent a complete set apparently - but i need an extra set of h1's

thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts