Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do get fed up with the SMEG display randomly taking up to a minute to boot up.
Sometimes it comes up immediately on turning on the ignition, sometimes not. It can come on fine, turn the ignition off for a minute or so and when it takes a minute to come back. Really annoying if you are about to reverse and need the camera.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree it is very frustrating. I had hoped that the newer firmware would improve things but it made no difference. From my brief period of ownership (about a month) it feels like it throws in a full reboot every five or six engine start ups, this seems to always to be when I want to change the heating to Max air cooling or select reverse with camera assistance. Very annoying indeed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Exactly the same thing happens on my 2015 3008 Hybrid4, very annoying.

·
Registered
878 Posts
After unlocking doors SMEG started to go up so until you get to the car, sit and crank the engine SMEG is ready to show itself completely operative. However, if within some period of time you do not crank the engine or not press Power/Volume button, SMEG goes again in its normal state - most probably something like hibernate or even shutdown.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts