Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peeps,

I've got a 307 1.6 hdi
I've got car back from mechanics after lots of work, they've not only forgotten to put back undershield but have also lost the screws so I can't do it myself,

Out of interest does anyone have experience how important is the undershield for protecting the car?

Thanks

·
Registered
552 Posts
Mines been off for the best part of half a year with no issues.

It obviously protects the engine from debris on the road etc, and I think it's pretty well insulated / sound proofed.

If your car went in with it on, and they didn't put it back on, then I suggest you drive it back and demand they put it on. If they have lost/broken it, then they should fix it at cost to them. Accept nothing less.

Phil

·
Registered
183 Posts
Mines been off for the best part of half a year with no issues.

It obviously protects the engine from debris on the road etc, and I think it's pretty well insulated / sound proofed.

If your car went in with it on, and they didn't put it back on, then I suggest you drive it back and demand they put it on. If they have lost/broken it, then they should fix it at cost to them. Accept nothing less.

Phil
Hear hear!
Totally agree, its the garages responibilty to look after your items when there in there possesion, thats like giving your child to the child minder and when you get them back they have a some clothes missing.

unacceptable!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts