Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Has anybody fitted rear mud flaps to their 107? Does it make a big difference to how dirty the rear window gets?

·
Registered
866 Posts
I've just had them fitted to my 3008 this week but it hasn't rained yet so I've no idea, I'll let you know the results when I have them, but I cannot imagine it would make any significant difference.

The reason I had mine fitted was to stop the mud being plastered over the sides of the car when I went through a muddy puddle.

·
Registered
177 Posts
They help a little with the rear screen, main advantage is with the sides and lower bumper. I bought mine from my local Peugeot dealer, they look well and were only about £20. Easy to fit, go for it.:thumb:

·
Registered
866 Posts
They help a little with the rear screen, main advantage is with the sides and lower bumper. I bought mine from my local Peugeot dealer, they look well and were only about £20. Easy to fit, go for it.:thumb:
That was a good price Andy, I've just fitted mine and they were £73 from my Peugeot dealer - that was for all four wheels....

·
Registered
177 Posts
Wow! I checked my receipt and the rear mudflaps were £19 inc vat in May 2013.
My front pair were £19.48.

That's from Curtis Peugeot in Newtownabbey, just outside Belfast. Ring them on 02890838500 (UK number). If they are still as cheap, you should go back to your supplier. That price seems very high.

Good luck,

Andy

·
Registered
866 Posts
Believe it or not when I first contacted them for a price they quoted me £104 and that wasn't fitted either, £26 a flap :eek: needless to say they still have them.....

Checked the Peugeot website and it showed them as £90.98 fitted so I challenged them on this price and eventually they admitted they had made a mistake....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts