Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 Peugeot partner van that I’m breaking, and I’m wanting to remove the complete ignition, normally you push a bit in and take out with the key, can’t see anything on this, I have removed a little screw, still won’t come out.

Attachments

·
Registered
925 Posts
Look at the end of the barrel where the key inserts.

You should see 5 small arrows - 4 of these have a letter next to them.

Turn the key to the arrow without a letter next to it & then you can press in the spring clip on the top which will allow the barrel to slide out the housing.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look at the end of the barrel where the key inserts.

You should see 5 small arrows - 4 of these have a letter next to them.

Turn the key to the arrow without a letter next to it & then you can press in the spring clip on the top which will allow the barrel to slide out the housing.
I cant see a spring clip on this one

·
Registered
14,266 Posts
Thats the later type barrel you remove the whole thing take out the sheer bolt you can see in first pic using a hammer and chisel to start it turning once you get it moving it comes out using pliers or similar to turn it then you just push in the pin opposite side and it pulls out complete.

look at a 307 barrel on ebay you will understand

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats the later type barrel you remove the whole thing take out the sheer bolt you can see in first pic using a hammer and chisel to start it turning once you get it moving it comes out using pliers or similar to turn it then you just push in the pin opposite side and it pulls out complete.

look at a 307 barrel on ebay you will understand
that's great, thank you very much, much appreciated

1 - 5 of 5 Posts