Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just ordered someone carbon vinyl so I can cover up the horrible fake wood in the interior. I've read how to remove the center consol, but how do I remove the trim from the doorhandles and the trim that surrounds the vents on the dashboard? Can i just use a small flathead and pry it out? I dont want to break the Carl-Åke first thing when I get it. ;)

Sorry for bad spelling, autocorrect is set for swedish :p

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know it might be to weak, I have the tools I need, just wanted to make sure the correct way removing the trims :) Just a bit of bad humor from my side ;)

P

·
0 Posts
For door trim I just used a flat blade screwdriver. Popped off dead easy. Center console needs the various torx screws removing, but there is a handy guide on here somewhere as it's what i followed.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! could come in handy =)

For door trim I just used a flat blade screwdriver. Popped off dead easy. Center console needs the various torx screws removing, but there is a handy guide on here somewhere as it's what i followed.
Yeah, I've found a guide for the center console, it's the smaller ones one the side I was a bit unsure about if there was anything else than brute force to remove them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts