Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I'm not sure exactly which 307 I have. Someone on a post here before said mine was the 2.0L HDI 90BHP version but a couple of websites say it's the 110BHP version. Insurance websites say it's a GLX but I don't know.

It's a 2003 2.0 HDI, just not sure on which type

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Like the title says, I'm not sure exactly which 307 I have. Someone on a post here before said mine was the 2.0L HDI 90BHP version but a couple of websites say it's the 110BHP version. Insurance websites say it's a GLX but I don't know.

It's a 2003 2.0 HDI, just not sure on which type
Go to Service Box, register as an independent, then put the last 8 of your VIN into the box provided and see characteristics.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Simple check, is an intercooler fitted between the turbo and inlet manifold? If so it's the 110.
Also mine had a sticker at the base of the RH B pillar saying 110.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Go to Service Box, register as an independent, then put the last 8 of your VIN into the box provided and see characteristics.
Thank you, this worked and it is the 90bhp version. Thank you to everyone else that answered.

My next question is how do I fit an intercooler and which one do I need? The car is getting remapped next month

1 - 5 of 5 Posts